What products do you recommend for Adrenal Recovery?
Q. What products do you recommend for Adrenal Recovery?
A. For adrenal fatigue/exhaustion, we have a great selection of products that will aid in your recovery.
- Tyrosine Powder, by DFH: (Take ¼ tsp twice daily between meals on an empty stomach to support dopamine/norepinephr ine production, relieve adrenal glands.)
- Zinc Challenge, by DFH: (Take this to aid in balancing copper levels and supporting your immune system. Follow instructions based on how powerfully you taste the supplement. Many people prefer not to take zinc on an empty stomach. It occasionally causes nausea, if taken on empty stomach.)
- Adrenotone, by DFH: For adrenal fatigue/exhaustion, we have a great selection of products that will aid in your recovery.
- Buffered Vitamin C Powder, by DFH: (Take 1tsp twice daily between meals to provide your body with anti-oxidant C and relaxing magnesium)
- Finest Pure Fish Oils, by Pharmax: (1 TBS., once or twice daily with meals, to provide anti-inflammatory omega-3’s.)
- DHEA, by DFH: (Take 1 capsule, twice per day, between meals to reduce cortisol production.)
Also, not to be under-emphasized is the importance of good nutrition, rest, and relaxing exercise such as yoga or pilates. Best not to do strenuous exercise, as tempting as it may be. This will cause a secretion of adrenal hormones, which will continue to deplete your adrenal glands. Be sure to reduce sugar, alcohol, caffeine, all stimulants, and processed foods, even though you may have cravings.
Try teas such as green tea, chamomile, and licorice, all which support your adrenal glands/ relaxation of the nervous system. Support your blood sugar balance with healthy meats and fats as well as vegetables, fruits, and whole grains such as brown rice and sweet potatoes. Wheat and dairy are not recommended.