What are some health nutrition treats or snacks for my kids?
Q. What are some health nutrition treats or snacks for my kids?
- Paleomeal Smoothies — Paleomeal is a delicious, 100% pure and nutritious protein powder, which I use daily and also give to my niece as a treat. It supports the immune system with pure whey protein and a nice vitamin/ mineral spectrum. It comes in Chocolate, strawberry, and natural vanilla flavor. I make smoothies, for instance, a strawberry smoothie with strawberry Paleomeal, frozen strawberries, orange flavored finest pure fish oils (by Pharmax), and ½ banana. It is a delicious meal or snack. Another example is chocolate paleomeal with Plain Almond Milk, Banana, Nut Butter, and ice. We offer many recipes using Paleomeal.
- Brain Power Sours by DFH: A healthy gummy bear type of treat with healthy brain nutrients inside to improve concentration and memory.
- Protein Bars: All natural ingredients, healthy sweeteners, and high quality protein and nutrients in each bar. A perfect snack or meal replacement for kids and adults.
- CardioPower Chocolate Truffles by DFH: These are delicious healthy chocolate truffles. Not intended to be overconsumed, 1-2 a day would be a nice treat for you and your family.
- Berry Frutol by DFH: Your kids and you can each take 2-3 tsp daily to get your healthy omega 3 fatty acids, pure and potent, which aid in overall health, including immune system and reducing inflammation, which is now considered the leading cause of almost every health condition. This is a fruit puree that tastes delicious. It’s so good that my niece asks for it the moment she walks in my door.