October 2004 Improvements to All HMF Probiotics
- Increase in microorganism potency in each product (50-335%), and no increase in price
- Probiotics contain a new isolated strain of both L. acidophilus and Bifido lactis, each affecting the immune system in different manners.
- Prolonged storage life at room temperature (up to 6 months) due to improved fermentation and preservation of freeze-dried microorganisms.
- Up to 85% more organisms than label to ensure that viability and label claim are always met.
- Resistant to stomach acidity and bile acids even when taken between meals when acidity is strongest.
- Scientific evidence showing the exceptional ability of HMF probiotics to attach to the intestinal epithelial cells due to the human-sourced organisms. In addition, they quickly and consistently proliferate the GI tract.
- Laboratory tests to confirm potency and purity of HMF products.
- No additional cost.