Natural treatment for Periodontal issues of gums and bone recession
Q. Could you help me choose products that would help to naturally improve Periodontal issues of gums with bone recession?
A. I would recommend these products for your periodontal issues of gum and bone recession.
Here is a little additional information about periodontal disease – Any disorder of the gums or other supporting structures of the teeth. Recurrent gingival inflammation is an early manifestation of periodontal disease, but it may also lead to progressive degeneration of the mucous membranes and connective tissue surrounding the teeth.
Poor dental hygiene, nutrient deficiencies (especially of vitamin C, bioflavonoids, calcium, folic acid, niacin), high consumption of sugar and simple carbohydrates, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, chronic illness and general poor immune function may all contribute to the development of periodontal disease.
– MSPD Peridontal Complex by Genestra
– Yes, on the Homeofresh Toothpaste by Unda as well.
– We also have the Homeofresh Chewing Gum with Chlorophyll if you are unable to brush after meals.
– CoQ10– has been shown to be helpful in protecting the gum recession and it is also cardio-protective. I would recommend 2-3 a day with a meal.
– Get regular cleanings, usually done by dentists and dental hygienists, remove tartar (mineralized plaque) that may develop even with careful brushing and flossing.
I would recommend these products above instead of Abies Pectinata, as it is for use in children.