GI Microb X relieves my eczema, how long do I take and any other suggestions?
Q. I have been taking GI Microb X for the past 4 months due to my eczema on my hands. It is the only thing that I have found that helps relieve the symptoms. I need to order some more today, but wanted to ask you how long I can take this product and if there is anything else that I can do for my eczema (food related)?
A. I would suggest taking a break from the GI Microb-X. This product is not meant to be used for long periods of time without taking a break.
Treating eczema can be challenging because there are several things that need to be accessed and controlled:
– Food Allergies – need to be determined and allergenic foods should be excluded from the diet for up to one year. If you need help with this, I can give you some guidance.
– Lowering histamine
– Killing negative bacteria and Candida Albicans in the gut (GI MicrobX helps with this)
– Healing the intestines from damage caused by food allergies and bacteria
– Elevate immune system
I would recommend starting to address gut healing, and I will also recommend other supportive products. Here are my recommendations (based on research with eczema patients) to get started on:
- Genuine Norwegian Cod Liver Oil – for the essential fatty acids and extra vitamin A & D. Helps to lower inflammation and EFAs help reduce eczema. Take 2-3 tsp / day with food, and increase cold water fish in your diet to 2-3 servings per week.
- GI Revive – to heal the gut lining. Take 1 heaping tsp, twice daily, mix with water or juice.
- Dandelion Tincture – helps an immune mechanism that is important in destroying bacteria and foreign particles. The activation of this could result in restoration of your own ability to destroy bacteria. Take 20 drops three times daily with water, 30 minutes before meals.
- Immunitone Plus – strengthens your immune system and herbs that more gentle to the GI tract that still have anti-microbial and anti-yeast activity.
- HLC Intensive Probiotic – it is important to replenish the good bacteria in the gut after using GI MicrobX. The ingredients in this product will also wipe out your good gut flora. I would recommend 2 caps with 2 meals a day.
For your hands, you might try this cream. It has soothing chamomile and calendula and zinc for healing. It is fragrance free. It is also important to avoid exposure to chemical irritants and any other agents that might cause skin irritation. Avoid greasy cream preparations since they block sweat ducts.
I hope this helps, please let me know if you need further guidance!