Can you suggest any product that would be effective in treating rosacea?
Q. Can you suggest any product that would be effective in treating rosacea?
A. Rosacea is best treated with healing the intestinal tract. I have dealt with is myself for years. Traditional doctors usually start patients out on tetracycline to kill negative bacteria in the intestinal tract, this usually improves rosacea in the short term but can cause other problems, such as yeast overgrowth.
These are some products (with links) I would recommend you try instead if you would like to try a more natural way to improve it:
- Allisyn Garlic by Genestra (USA / CANADA) – Take one capsule two times daily with meals for 3 weeks then break – this will help kill the negative bacteria in the intestinal tract
- HMF Intensive by Genestra (USA / CANADA) – Take one capsule two times daily with meals for 6 weeks, you’ll need 3 boxes. this will help repopulate the gut with good bacteria. This is important for good gut health, and these are excellent quality probiotics.
- HMF Forte (USA / CANADA) – you could switch to this after taking the HMF Intensive for 6 weeks. This is a maintenance product you can use to keep the intestinal tract well colonized. Take 1-2 caps daily with meals.
- Digest Plus (USA / CANADA) – helps with digestion. People who develop roseaca often have poor digestion, which can be improved with this digestive supplement. This will help improve your assimilation of food and nutrients.
- Liquid B Complex (USA / CANADA) – additional B vitamins are also helpful in improving this condition. I would recommend taking this for a while, at least until you get the rosacea under control.